Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Years Resolutions Poll

I took a short Poll on New Years resolutions. People where allowed to vote on more then one resolution. 60% of you want to lose weight and get organized. I'm with you! I am headed back to weight watchers next Wednesday. I have a diet buddy, and we are both going to try to stick with the program. It is the only thing that works for me...as long as I stick with it. The organization thing would be high on Juergens list. lucky for him I feel like throwing things away. 53% of you said you want to exercise, and another 33% of you said you want to adopt. I would love to adopt again too...but I've been out voted (for now)! What are your 2008 resolutions? I'm sure many of you have goals not mentioned on my short list. I really want to understand the subject of healing. That is why I started a new blog, and I'm going to be reading about this topic.