Saturday, March 1, 2008

1 month, 1 week, 1 day


I'm taking a short break from my spring cleaning. I just scrubbed the kitchen floor, and the bottom of the kitchen cabinets. The boys had a birthday party to go to. Nicole walked to the store with Sarah, and also played play mobile with her.
As I sit here at my computer (March one), I noticed that there is now one month, one week, and one day until our one year anniversary with Sarah. She clung so tight to me this morning I could hardly move. She has gotten past her fear and rejection. We are into a deep love thing. She loves me so much. I can not sit down with a cup of coffee anymore. Sarah has to crawl up in my lap and have my full attention. Thankfully, she is playing with the boys who just returned from their party. What a gift I have in this pint size Asian princess. She is so extremely wonderful, I want another Chinese girl. She is such a joy!