Friday, April 11, 2008

The new blog look


Juergen is in India for a few more days. Jessica (my 16 year old autistic daughter) could not fall asleep until 2am last night. I decided to just fiddle with my blog look. It's a little red white and blue. I don't want to get too political on this blog. I personally love politics, and this is a big political year. I saw a piece on CNN this morning about John McCain being very pro life, and that would some how turn women voters off. I'm not going to tell you to vote for McCain (although I am going to vote for him). I just wanted to say, I am very pro life. Your probably thinking Oh, really!!! I began thinking of adoption when I was at Oregon State University. I took an ethics class. We had to take a stand on the issue Pro life vs pro abortion. I was for life. I will always choose life! But I know not every family is in the position to raise a child, so I also decided to become pro adoption. And as you know, I put my money (and heart) where my mouth is.