Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just in case you noticed

I got rid of my posts about Germany and the Olympics. I was hasty in drawing conclusions. I was wrong. That happens (my being wrong). Germany was at the opening of the Olympics in China. I thought Germany was a little anti China. I had just come from the German tax office. I paid a very high tax on my Chinese made goods. I was sour and not seeing or understanding things straight. I put my half drawn information together, jumped to a wrong conclusion and now am a little embarrassed. I guess that is how prejudice works! How do you stop prejudice? You get your facts straight, and say sorry for your ignorance! I'm sorry I wrote what I wrote about Germany maybe being anti China. I was wrong! I would like to blame it on jet lag, but I just was not thinking straight and should have stayed away from my computer!!!