Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm in love with another man... Up Date

HE JUST GOT HIS FAMILY. SADLY IT IS NOT US. GLADLY HE WILL HAVE A FAMILY!!!


AAI sent me their DVD of waiting Thai kids. I screamed with joy when I saw it in the mail box. They have about 35 waiting boys (most are just older and healthy) and 15 girls with greater needs. Why won't people adopt boys? Anyway, there is a 5 year old I have already met. He is such a doll. If I could just move Juergen, Germany, Thailand (they don't like larger families) and the USA I could adopt this boy. As hard as it is to move governments Juergen is the biggest obstacle. But this boy cried when Juergen left him after we visited the orphanage. It was like the boy choose Juergen. That just proves the kid has very good judgment. I know what I want for Christmas.
HERE is an overview of AAI's Thai program. We adopted Philip and Thomas with AAI. They are really great! I love Thailand. I know I would have no shortage of volunteers to travel there if we could adopt from that beautiful country again. Don't hold your breath folks. It probably can not happen for us. But maybe it could happen for you. Thailand is beautiful and the kids are all treasures.