Wednesday, February 4, 2009

in 3 days...



In just 3 days Sarah will turn 6 years old. She goes to bed each night happy knowing it isn't so long now until the big day. This morning we wrote a note to her kindergarten teacher saying we would bring cupcakes to school on Friday. She is excited!!!
The house is quite. Everyone is off to school and work. I sit here at my desk thinking about the gift I have in this sweet and sour Chinese girl. Her birth mother is probably also thinking about her. I never forget that adoption is about loss as well as gain. I wish I could tell this women what a beautiful child she has blessed the world with. God bless her, bless her whole family in China. Please give them the peace that Sarah is doing great. God thank you for giving us this beautiful child. I love her so much!