Monday, March 2, 2009

Sarah's ABC's




Sarah is about ready to learn her ABC's so I thought I would make her her own special book. I am going through the alphabet using pictures of Sarah. I thought it was a pretty cute idea, so I'm sharing the idea with you. Maybe someone could pick up this idea and make specialized books for an adoption fundraiser? I am going to use about 3 pictures per letter. I have a pre made digital scrapbook page as the background. It is a pretty simple thing to put together. If you’re good at scrap booking I’m sure you could make a real business out of this! My scrap book skills are pretty limited! I totally hope someone picks this up and runs with it. I will have the final thing printed as a photo book for Sarah. I hope it helps her learn her ABC’s. My final copy will be in English and German.