Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I received this best blogger friend award from my beautiful sister in Christ Kristy. Kristy travels to China next week to get her new daughter. It could not happen to a nicer person! Kristy's award had me crying this morning. To be honest, life is very hard right now. Juergens mom is dying, Thomas is having some trouble, and yesterday we found out Jessica needs another ear surgery (to remove tumors from her ears). Life seems very fragile at times. Small things like receiving an award from a blog friend ...well it's like receiving a cup of cold water when you feel like you are in the desert. I would love to award another blogger with this award too. It's very hard because I've been blessed with many wonderful friends who share a equal passion for orphans. I love friends like Jennifer, Heather,Beverly, Jodi, Kim, Mary Denna and Cindy (just to name a few). But one person does stand out. She was always there praying for me and blessing me through all the difficult times. I give this award to Jill. Somehow she always knew just what to say to encourage me.

"The Best Blogger Friend Award! "
"I thank my God every time I remember you." Phil. 1:3


This award is for all those special blogger friends who have touched your life & are True Blessings from God!! What would you do without them?
"We love, We laugh, We Cry, We pray, We share, We care!!"