Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Big Girl


Sarah wanted me to put her to bed tonight. Now isn't that a change! She also wants to sleep alone in her own bedroom. This is also something new. Until around December she wanted to sleep on a small bed in my room, then she wanted to sleep in Philip and Thomas' room, now alone in her own room. Tonight she got ready for bed. She brushed her teeth, went to the toilet, got her pj's on. She puts her bracelet and socks in her jewelry box (funny). I guess she considers socks a treasure? I prayed for her and gave her a kiss good night. She wanted her music (she always listens to Steven Curtis Chapman’s Christmas CD). She didn't even want me to stay. What a big girl! The change is black and white. I'm not sure she even remembers China. I am Mama...or as Sarah says all the time now "My Mama"!!! Amazing! Isn’t it amazing!!!