Monday, March 3, 2008

Really sad news


One of the waiting girls in CHI's list has Cancer. China has pulled her file. They will not allow her to be adopted. The agency is going to raise money for her medication. From what I understand the Cancer can not be treated. She has a waiting family. I'm sure they are heart broken. Please pray for the little girl and her waiting family. I'll tell you how you can help pay for her medication when I find out myself. One waiting mom wrote that she could not help the family or the child, but she could help Monroe Grace. She is giving Monroe Grace $1000 more towards her adoption. Monroe Grace now has $7000 towards her adoption. Hopefully her family will come forward. That's one thing I love about the adoption community, they always find a way to pull beauty from ashes.