Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You are what you wear





Sarah slept late this morning. When I woke her up, I asked her if she wanted to go to kindergarten. She said “yes”. Then I asked if she would wear a dress for mommy? I was surprised when she said “yes”. I asked her to pick a dress out. She chose a pink dress with a big butterfly on it. I had to iron the dress. It is a sleeveless dress. I asked her if she wanted a water tattoo. I bought a large package of temporary tattoos for the kids. She liked that idea. I didn’t have to drag Sarah to kindergarten, she floated. When we entered the classroom two other girls ,who also had on dresses called Sarah to join them. Sarah grabbed her backpack and reached up to give me a quick kiss. She practically pushed me out of the door…I guess she could take it from there!!!