Friday, July 11, 2008

My new blog header






What do you think about my new blog header? When we adopted Philip from a state orphanage in Bangkok he was 2 years old. I remember 6 months after we brought him home we took him to this very large park. He was running and running and running! It was the coolest picture of freedom I ever witnessed. And in that moment I decided I wanted to adopt again. In Bangkok he shared a bedroom with 50 other kids (Thomas was one of those kids). This was his group. They shared the playground with 300 other kids. The orphanage was small. It had two busy roads surrounding it, and a two story freeway running next to it. Now here Philip was running like he never ran before. Freedom!!! Adopting an orphan is like taking a fish from a tiny little fish bowl and giving them an ocean to swim in. You can not change the whole world but you can change the world for one. You can change everything for one. Freedom...sweet freedom!!!
Here is a good place to find free blog headers.