Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Be in Prayer

I know many of you have been praying for a special family in China that have a very sick little girl named Susannah. They did make their blog private, but decided that they were being both a testimony and also receiving so much encouragement that they would stay public. Susannah is very sick and needs a miracle to live. It is not clear from the blog what is wrong with her. She is in a less then optimal hospital. I know they are very worried and need a whole lot of prayer. I know many of you are already praying but I thought I would spread the word that their blog is public again. Do not just think of them, please take a minute to send them some kind words. It is a very hard place to be so far from home with the child you have dreamed of for over a year, and so afraid you may lose her. I pray they do not lose Susannah but that she recovers and comes home to her waiting brothers.