Saturday, January 17, 2009

Don't cry over spilled milk



If you have read my blog for awhile, you know Sarah use to cry for hours when she first came home. She has a will of steel. This morning Nicole made herself a glass of chocolate milk. Sarah wanted some too. The problem is we are out of Sarah's milk. We actually have to buy 3 different kinds of milk at our house. Cow's milk for Nicole, Lactose free cows milk for Sarah and Thomas, and goats milk for Jessica and Phillip. I have the normal cow milk and goats milk but being the awful mommy that I am (unforgiveable) I am out of lactose free milk. So Sarah has been crying for the past 45 minutes. We told her we would go get more milk later. Not good enough. She is putting on this big dramatic show. She doesn't do it nearly as well as she use to. She is way out of practice. And poor girl, she gets no respect at all. no one is listening to her. We said later and we meant later. I still don't negotiate with terrorists!