Thursday, February 12, 2009

so, what do you think?



So what do you think about this case? I think if the lady wanted to be like Angela Joli, she should have adopt. I also know that no honest social worker would give her a passing grade on a home study. If they screen adoptive parents to make sure they can care for children, maybe they should also screen people that do invetro? Why did a doctor allow this women to do invetro? I find this very unethical! I also think the kids would be so much better off if they were given up for adoption. It seems the mom cares more about what she wants, and does not consider realistically what they need. I generally am not in favorer of the state taking children away from their parents. I do think this maybe a good case for this kind of action! I would not enourage people to give this women money. I’m sure that would just enourage others to try the same foolish thing!!!